[THIN] Download Pick: Xenapp Web Interface Paint by Number Kit - Pimp My Xenapp

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:58:35 -0500

For those of you who have installed Citrix Xenapp Web Interface 5.01 you
will find that Citrix has changed a lot of the file structure and made a
whole lot the interface javascript. Thus making it difficult to customize
your Xenapp Web Interface as easily. Citrix has given us the Web Interface
Paint by number kit.  I've also written a short how to on how to add links
across the top of your Xenapp 5.01 web interface.  Read more and get the
links at:

http://kenzig.blogspot.com/2008/11/download-pick-xenapp-web-interface-501.html

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com