[THIN] Download Pick: WMI Script to execute Delprof on your Citrix server remotely from your desktop

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:37:11 -0500

Ever have to remotely reboot a hung Citrix server that had users on it and
then have to connect back to it to delete the stuck profiles on it once it
came back up?

Here is a blog posting I found that has a WMI script to remotely run Delprof
on your server from your desktop.   Just put the server name into the popup
and it will perform the action. No // required.

The Blog posting describing the script is here:
http://sogeeky.blogspot.com/2007/03/vbscript-execute-process-remotely-with.html

And he has the link to the entire script which you may not pick up right
away in the article to download which is here

http://rajeshkmr.googlepages.com/DelProf.v2.vbs

I tested it from my Vista Machine and it works great!

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com