[THIN] Download IE7 Beta 3... Get A Bonus! FREE MS DOWNLOADS!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 18:26:07 -0700 (PDT)

Ok here is an easter egg in the download of IE7 Beta 3 that I haven't seen
posted anyplace.  Go to the Microsoft IE 7 download site and go through the
paces of downloading the program.  After the program downloads have a look at
the results page and up in the upper right  corner of the screen your see a box
that reads "Special offers for Genuine Advantage Customers"
  Like This

  Click the box and you will be presented with a screen that lists all sorts of
freebies. Choose WISELY though because you only have one chance to pick.
  Here are some of the choices for FREE offers once you validate:
  Offers
   Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard
   Microsoft Private Folder 1.0
   Microsoft Carioca Rummy
   Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2
   Microsoft Windows Defender (Beta2)
   Media Center Karaoke Plug-in

  Now I think that the absolutely coolest of these is the Private Folder Plugin
for Windows XP.
  Microsoft Private Folder 1.0 is a useful tool for you to protect your private
data when your friends, colleagues, kids or other people share your PC or
account. With this tool, you will get one password protected folder called 'My
Private Folder' in your account to save your personal files. Download and have
your private folder today!

  Almost free...all you have to do is validate.  Cool stuff!

Jim Kenzig
    Provision Networks VIP
  Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
CEO The Kenzig Group