[THIN] Re: "Down" Sessions

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:41:50 -0400

EOL watchdog should solve your problem
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Greg Watts
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 10:20 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] "Down" Sessions

I have a bunch of NT 4 TSE running Metaframe 1.8 on Sp6 with most psot sp6
hot fixes. We have a notes database that causing a down session and trying
to terminate it in the mf admin GUI but that does not work. We have tried to
kill all the processes on the box but the only thing that resolves this is
rebooting the server. Will something like watchdog from EOL do something
different than clicking on terminate? Is this tool just a way to automate
killing of "down" sessions? Is their something else I can use? Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html