[THIN] "Down" Sessions

  • From: Greg Watts <greg.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:20:17 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I have a bunch of NT 4 TSE running Metaframe 1.8 on Sp6 with most psot sp6 hot
fixes. We have a notes database that causing a down session and trying to
terminate it in the mf admin GUI but that does not work. We have tried to kill
all the processes on the box but the only thing that resolves this is rebooting
the server. Will something like watchdog from EOL do something different than
clicking on terminate? Is this tool just a way to automate killing of "down"
sessions? Is their something else I can use? Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Greg Watts
Mantech, Inc.
This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html