[THIN] Re: Doug Brown thinks Citrix is the "Madonna" ofVirtualization

  • From: Douglas Brown <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 12:29:29 -0400

Are you going to put your company in the hands of a white paper?   No, at
the end of the day you are either going to buy a lot of smaller, enterprise
class, servers or you are going to be a smaller amount of big enterprise
class servers.  No matter what you are buying a lot of hardware....

Let us not forget about all the required storage, fast I/O, and a slew of
other stuff, right?  With PVS you don't require as much...  Not as all...