[THIN] Re: Doug Brown thinks Citrix is the "Madonna" ofVirtualization

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 07:52:04 -0400

Speaking of Joe this is one of my favorite picturess I took from Synergy
This is during Dougs Geek Speak session and is a picture of the front row.
http://picasaweb.google.com/jkenzig/CitrixGeekSpeakCTP/photo#5203201039049314546

From left to right Joe is the one Hovering standing next to Brad Stephens,
who is Next to Mark Templeton who is next to Shawn Bass (who had just
finished his VDI talk) Barry Flanagan, Jeroen Van De Kamp and Brian Madden
are in there also.  Now use the right arrow and click over 2 pictures and
see how fast Brian catches Marks ear. Click 2 more to the right and there is
Grumpy Doug. And here is one of Steve, Joe and Doug  picking apart VDI at
the CTP dinner
http://picasaweb.google.com/jkenzig/CitrixGeekSpeakCTP/photo#5203201176488268290

Jim