[THIN] Re: Doug Brown thinks Citrix is the "Madonna" of Virtualization

  • From: Douglas Brown <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 22:23:49 -0400

I don¹t get it???

But, I actaully sat down one night and wrote 4 articles, one after another.
I had a few things I wanted to get out of me.  One of those, which I will
release next week is title, ³Citrix Provisioning Server, Why it is my
Favorite Citrix Technology²...  So, that is Ardence.... But Where does Sean
Penn come in to play?

On 6/5/08 10:09 PM, "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> so does that make Ardence the photog punching Sean Penn?
>
> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 7:41 PM, Steve Greenberg <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yup, they keep pushing it Over the Borderline, but let's face it, in the
>> Hypervisor world Citrix is Like a Virgin?.
>>

>> Steve Greenberg
>>
>> Thin Client Computing
>>
>> 34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
>>
>> Scottsdale, AZ 85266