[THIN] Re: Dot Matrix printers

  • From: Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:51:14 -0500

Haven't tried it in TSonly environment, but don't think it should
matter (same drivers).  We have Okidata ML 321 Turbo, and ML 390
printers in production.  There are native Windows drivers for them,
and they have given us no problems on any terminal server.  I don't
have extensive knowledge of dot-matrix printers - but I would liken
these to a work group class printer.  They are well suited to our
service centers with 6-10 users.

hth,
Christopher

On 5/16/05, Nick Smith <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Have searched the archives but there doesn't seem to be anything more recent
> that a few years ago. Any recommendations for Dot matrix printers for a
> TS2003 (Non-Citrix) environment? Wish I could be more specific but that is
> currently all I've been given in terms of specification!
>

> Nick
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com