[THIN] Re: Dongle application options

  • From: george.wasgatt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:15:46 -0500

You could do that, but then the users would have to start up an instance PN
from the desktop to reach the published app.  Aren't they already running PN
in the first place ?  Why make them start up two PNs when you could just
make it available in the first PN in the first place ?  And if you're using
NFUSE the questions still apply.