[THIN] Re: Does anyone still remap drives?

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:01:47 -0500

I usually don't even mention that remapping the drives is possible. It has
caused me too many problems in the past.

To avoid user confusion, configure group policy to hide the Citrix server's
local C: drive. Then when the user sees the list of drives all they see is
"C$ on Client". Users seem to have no problem identifying what that is.