[THIN] Re: Does anyone still remap drives?

  • From: "Russell Robertson" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:29:38 +0100

I have a number  of customers who are fans of remapping drives and
that's what counts.

I usually give the option when setting up or upgrading a new system to
those who will be using it and supporting it. This option is being taken
away and can only be a barrier for upgrading to Server 2008.

Russell
Russell Robertson | Virtual Stream | T:01224 580970 | M:07881 922 745 |
Microsoft, Citrix and VMware advisers |