[THIN] DoS Attacks - I would like the hotfix

  • From: "Andy Lalaguna" <Andy.lalaguna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:05:48 -0000

Esteemed colleagues,

We have a rather poorly server that is in need of hotfix

XE101T001
Citrix doesn't appear to have a copy available from its website.

If anyone has a copy of it can they mail me off list?

Best wishes,

AndyL

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Reptons internal virus
protection and the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat