[THIN] Re: Do all JetDirect units support LPR?

  • From: "Jay Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:38:43 -0500

I once encountered a REALLY old internal JetDirect for a LaserJet 4 series
printer that acually didn't support LPR.  It had an slot to add memory, so I
assume that you could add LPR functionality if you wanted to.  Unfortunately
I do not recall its P/N.

If you're using JetDirects that have been manufactured in the last 8 years
or so you should be OK.