[THIN] Re: Do I have to pay again?

  • From: Gene Herman <gene_herman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:40:54 -0700 (PDT)

If there is a bug in the product - why should you have to pay Citrix to fix it.
I can see support call being charged if you screwed up - but to have to pay for
"misfeatures"

NOT I

Actually we have a support agreement - I don't know how much we pay - but based
on the last two calls - it is far too much. I found the problem both times
while waiting for a call back

faith.yahoo.com