[THIN] "Disk Thrash" with Win 2K

  • From: Grant Alexander <Grant.Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:25:19 +1200

We have just upgraded (I use the term advisedly) from TSE/MF XPa to Win2K
Terminal Services/MF XPa FR2.  Since the upgrade users have noticed that
during logins or when using explorer, the system scans their harddrive and
floppy drive - and it happens a lot.  It didn't do so under TSE.

Is there some settiI have missed.

Grant Alexander
Computing Systems Manager
PF Olsen and Company Limited
Ph 07 921 1016 ext 830

This Week's Sponsor - Appsense Technologies
New! AppSense Optimizer is a new product from AppSense
designed to increase the user capacity of your servers.
http://www.appsense.com/