[THIN] Re: Disk Space

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:12:02 +0100

Whoops, try this:
http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space/

-----Original Message-----
From: Turman, David C. [mailto:david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 29 April 2004 18:05
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Disk Space

=20
    I know they are out there but can't find one.
    I am looking for a free utility to determine
    which directories are using up all my=20
    space on my user share drive.=20
    Anyone know of one?

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
Emergent delivers end-to-end solutions for private and public sector
clients. From centralized application management, business continuity,
outsourcing, to application development, security, and messaging
solutions. http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp
This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp