[THIN] Disconnected session after user shadowing

  • From: Lennart Koschella <lk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:23:30 +0200

Hello!

We're about to implement user-to-user shadowing for a department who have
to support an application running on our MFXP servers. They use the shadow
toolbar from an desktop ICA session (wshadow isn't published) and it works,
but after a user has finished shadowing, he leaves a disconnected session
behind. Is there any way to avoid this?

With kind regards,

Lennart Koschella
System Adminstrator