[THIN] Disconnect problem W2K3

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:37:08 -0500

What is thin client computingI have some users that when their session
drops in W2K3 MF XP FR3 the server leaves the session as Active rather
than Disconnected. Is there some place that I need to configure this
in this new version of Citrix? I know there were several such issues
with MF1.8, but I thought they'd all been dealt with in MF XP.

Thanks,
Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice
(727) 536-7168 x245 direct
(727) 538-9089 fax
www.arhomes.com

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials? Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions
and Time Zone Support. EOL delivers any print job, any
time zone, to any client, over Any protocol (ICA or RDP)!
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/index.asp