[THIN] Re: Disaster Recovery Planning papers

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:11:31 -0500

As far as the Data store is concerned you would need to back it up of
course and you can also use database replication depending on what type
of datastore it is (MS sql, oracle,Access) then you just need to write a
new MF20.dsn to point to that new DS.  As far as licensing goes I don?t
think there is a way to do it automatically with out calling MS to get
new activation codes

Magnus