[THIN] Disabling Citrix connections?

  • From: Joey Proulx <jproulx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 09:35:23 -0400

We're doing an update to our shared program. I need to make it inaccessible for the day. What's the most common/easiest way to "pull the plug" on a citrix server? I'd guess by stopping the ICA service...is there an easier way?

Thanks.

Joey Proulx SAU #21 Technology Support Staff 2 Alumni Drive Hampton, NH 03842 (603) 926-8992, ext 115 jproulx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides custom-tailored solutions for each client?s mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com