[THIN] Re: Disabled Logins & Rebooting

  • From: "Eilers, Lee \(CDC/OCOO/ITSO\) \(CTR\)" <lee4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:40:41 -0400

MPS3.0 SP4

I like the idea of a separate load evaluator.  I have a script for
publishing applications, however, 50 applications took 20+ minutes to
publish/unpublish.  The script approach is time constrictive.

What you describe as preferred behavior indicates to me that MS needs to
improve this aspect in terminal services, Citrix too, so that admins can
work the boxes accordingly.

  _____