[THIN] Disable configure this server screen...on Win2000

  • From: Seán <pne1881@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:39:02 +0100

Hi all,

I've done a migration to Presentation Server 4.0 on Windows 2000. The client wants to stay on Win2000 for TSCAL reasons.

There aren't any issues apparent (yet!). Profiles from the existing farm (on ver 3.0) work fine on the new server but before we go live on this I've one issue: the "configure this server screen in Win 2000".

I know I can disable this by twiddling the Default User profile (ie setting up a new user, disabling the screen and then copying that profile to the Default Users profile).

My question is: is there a way of removing this splash screen for the existing profiles?

- Seán Carr