[THIN] Re: Disable Close Button?

  • From: Jim Kenzig <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:03:37 -0400

http://thethin.net/appscape.zip is one from a long gone company called Softblox
which is a policy template...there is a shareware utility out there that does
this also but I cant find the link I had...

--
Regards,
Jim Kenzig

Quoting Jacob Walker <

> I need to publish an Explorer window with several different application
> shortcuts.  When I do this, users tend to close the window with the 'x'
> button (as they've been trained on their PC's).  However, when they use the
>
> 'x' button in Citrix, they are not logged off.  Is there a way to disable
> the 'x' button so users are forced to choose File, Close?

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com