[THIN] Re: Direct Thin Client Printing

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:02:39 -0600

We are using the Wyse S90 with has XPe or the Embedded Windows XP. HP 1000
and 1015's did not work. Wyse said there was a problem with
the 1000 series HP printers and Wyse. Were able to get the 1018 to work.
Interestingly enough we were unable to get the 2015 to work. Wyse was
unable to provide a work around other than sending in the printer for them
to test. Be careful which printers you choose for local printers. The
certified peripheral's
(printer list) is very short. Not sure about other manufactures.

Mike

  _____