[THIN] Re: Digital Cameras, PDAs et al in a Citrix Environment

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:35:37 -0400

some terminals can support a USB floppy that maps into sessions.  You can then
use something like a Sony Mavica that puts digital pictures on a floppy.  We've
tested it here and it does work.  As far as PDA'a go, get one that can use a
serial cradle and you can then use it from a thin client by mapping the serial
port.

Greg