[THIN] Difference Citrix vs Terminal

  • From: "Linda L Day" <LindaDay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:36:17 -0600

Everyone,
Crazy question: What is the difference between Citrix and Terminal Server? I
know this will make you all roll your eyes, but a down and dirty, nutshell
of it is all I need. If there is a difference any more? The reason I ask is
that we had Citrix years ago and went to Terminal Server. Now they seem to
be one in the same?
Thanks,
Linda

 sm_BWP.gif (2286 bytes)
<http://www.bwphillips.com/Graphics%20for%20Company%20wide%20Hyperlinks/sm_B
WP.gif>
Linda Day, CPM, CCIM
President
BW Phillips Management Group, Inc.
17450 South Halsted, Suite 300
Homewood, IL  60430
Office 708-957-2400 x18
Cell    708-997-2400
EDM 708-332-9607 (Electronic Document Management via fax)
LDay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.BWPhillips.com
The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by
law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
unauthorized distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.