[THIN] Dialog box opens on console rather than user session

  • From: Grant Alexander <Grant.Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:56:34 +1300

Sorry for posting this again.  I know it has been dealt with before, it's
just that I am not able to find the threads or doco.

I have an application that sends the dialog box to the console rather than
the user's session.

It is running under Windows 2000/Citrix Metaframe XPa FR3

Grant Alexander
Computing Systems Manager
PF Olsen and Company Limited
Ph: 07 921 1016 ext 830