[THIN] Dial up via ICA client

  • From: Peter Hotchkiss <peter.hotchkiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:31:30 -0400

I've been trying to find a direct answer to this question without any
success.  In the latest version of Citrix, MPS 3, is direct dial-up
using the ICA client still supported as it was 1.8?  I've been told
that it is not and I would need to use a 3rd party RAS solution if I
want to support dial-up access.

I posed the question to the local Citrix rep and he has not returned
my call in over a week.  And I can not find anything from the Citrix
site or by Googling.  Maybe I'm not asking the right question.

Thanks
Peter Hotchkiss
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320