[THIN] Re: Diagnosing Crashes

  • From: "Ron wilson" <rwilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:51:29 -0500

I'm very interested in this process and program also because I also am
in the process of analyzing a memory dump. I have used dumpchk but if
there is another tool out there then I would appreciate if you could
tell me. Thank you

>>> Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/05/03 07:37AM >>>

>>> RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/02/03 12:23:21 >>>
> Get a copy of windebug and do a dump analysis. It's dead simple and
it'll
> give you the driver that's causing the problem.

do you mean Microsofts WinDBG? thats downloading now, and i'll give it
a tr=
y, see what it does.. although the only other reference i can find is
winde=
bug.com, which now appears to be abandoned :( did you mean this? if so,
cou=
ld you mail me a copy of whatever it is off the list? (assuming you're
allo=
wed to!)=20

Thanks!
Andrew

***************
IMPORTANT NOTICE
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
inte=
nded=20
solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the
intende=
d=20
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action based on
this
communication. If you have received this communication in error
please=20
notify us immediately and delete this communication and any copies of
it.

The views expressed in the email are those of the author and need not
necessarily represent the views held by Rennie Evans Chartered
Accountants
and its associated companies
Rennie Evans Chartered Accountants.=20
3-4 Statham Court, Statham St, Macclesfield, SK11 6XN, 01625 666700