[THIN] Re: Development apps on Citrix??

  • From: "Guzzo, Mark A (Mark)" <guzzo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:30:50 -0500

Any hitters ?

---
M A R K  G U Z Z O

-----Original Message-----
From: Guzzo, Mark A (Mark) [mailto:guzzo@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 3:21 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Development apps on Citrix??

Hs anyone had any luck with running Oracle Workflow Builder and PL/SQL
Developer on Citrix?

I have been given the task of trying this out and I hoping that I might be able
to pick someone's brain.

Thanks

Mark

This Weeks Sponsor: eg Innovations, Inc.
Enabling Proactive Infrastructure Triage eG Innovations, Inc. is the leading
provider of real-time monitoring and proactive triage solutions
for IT Infrastructures.
http://www.eginnovations.com/egcitrix.htm