[THIN] Developing TS-aware apps?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:03:39 -0500

We (well, I) am anticipating that one of our "serious" home-grown apps
is going to get hosted on our PS 4 Citrix servers here in the future. A
moderate rewrite of parts of the application is already planned, but the
developers have no background in writing TS-aware apps, and I'd like to
point them to a few resources for them to get familiar with developing
apps for that platform. Can any of you recommend sources of information
that would make sense to a developer about best practices for developing
software for a multi-user server environment?