[THIN] Re: Developer Questions - Addendum

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:43:10 -0000

1. I don't like this, for the same reasons as you
2. I prefer to avoid the user profile as we sometimes have to delete it when
settings become corrupt.
3. As above for 2. HKEY_CURRENT_USER is unique for every user but is stored
in the user profile.
4. Possible as long as you don't need to specify any options before you
connect to the database.

My current preference is a .ini file stored in each users home directory.