[THIN] Re: Detect a published desktop via vbs?

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:03:33 +0100

Are you thinking of Clientnfo ?-
http://www.msterminalservices.org/terminal-services-downloads.cfm

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of IT Support
Sent: 27 August 2008 16:40
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: Detect a published desktop via vbs?

Sounds good.. do you have a link?

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Braebaum, Neil
Sent: 27 August 2008 15:11
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Didn't Rick Mack write the odd utility that would return the name of the
published app?

Neil

*

This email and its attachments are confidential  to the intended recipient.
If this has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete this email from your system. You must take no action based on this,
nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents to any person
or organisation.  Please note that email communications may be monitored.
The registered office of Shop Direct Limited is 1st Floor, Skyways House,
Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered number 04730752.

Subsidiary companies within Shop Direct Limited include:

Shop Direct Financial Services Limited (SDFS), Shop Direct Group Financial
Services Limited (SDGFS) and Littlewoods Finance Company Limited (LFCo). The
registered office of SDFS, SDGFS and LFCo is Aintree Innovation Centre, Park
Lane, Netherton, Bootle, L30 1SL, registered numbers 04730706 (SDFS),
5200103 (SDGFS) and 04660974 (LFCo). SDFS and LFCo are authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority in respect of insurance
mediation activities only.

Shop Direct Contact Centres Limited (SDCC) and Shop Direct Home Shopping
Limited (SDHS).  The registered office of SDCC and SDHS is 1st Floor,
Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered numbers
05330323 (SDCC), 04663281 (SDHS).

All companies registered in England.

*

www.blackspider.com
NEW! Follow Thin List on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
HOT! Thinlist MOBILE Feed!
http://thinlist.net/mobile
Thinlist quick pick
http://thinlist.net

 Click https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==  to report
this email as spam.

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not
use or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party.
The contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the
Company unless supported by authorised documentation.
It has also passed through the MailControl Anti-Virus service powered by
BlackSpider for total peace of mind.