[THIN] Desperate for HELP (Default printers dissapear)

  • From: "Alken, Dave" <Dave.Alken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:35:27 +0100

Hi,

I run a windows 2000 sp3 MF xp1.0 FR2 sp 2 farm (10 servers)
120 + Network Printers
30 + Local printers (autocreated)

Running only Published Applications

Users can select thier default printer with a small app from the resource
kit. (defset)
witch also is published as application.

Instructions are given to useres to change thier settings as required by
user.
logg of so the settings are written to the TSprofile for the user, after
witch users can use the other applications witch are published.
yet for some reason (unknown to me) sporadicly these settings disappear.

I got a new app from you guys (defset) witch creates an Ini file witch I
convert into a *.key file and import everytime a user logs on to the farm,
Results are still the same.

I really really need some help on this one ....Ive tried installing:

XE102W027.MSI
XE102W029.MSI
XE102W064.msi

ANYONE????????