[THIN] Re: Designing a big XP farm

  • From: Francisco Porras <fporras@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:09:31 +0200

Thanks Ron and Mason,

Best Regards.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mason Dively [mailto:mdively@xxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: lunes, 14 de octubre de 2002 23:21
Para: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Asunto: [THIN] Re: Designing a big XP farm

Ron hit this right on the money.  We have a comparably sized farm (approx.
150 servers and supporting approx. 7,500 users) and have our farm broken
down into 3 zones.  Our usage pattern is just as Ron mentioned (users log in
in the morning and back in after lunch) and we don't have any communication
issues.

Thanks,

Mason B. Dively  MCP,CCA
Amdocs CMI Windows Administration