[THIN] Re: Deploying Software to User Groups

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:01:17 -0500

You can install Office with all the bells and whisles and then use Group
Policy template for MS Office to customize what users get. Adm templates for
office are available from www.thethin.net

HTH

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.