[THIN] Deny external users resources

  • From: Tom Sorenson <tsorenson99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:31:00 -0500

Hi List,

I've asked a similar question previously, but my requirements from
management have changed.

I need to deny printing, drives, clipboard etc to external users.

Here's my setup

Netscaler 9.3
Web Interface 5.4
XenApp 6.5

I've considered creating a set of servers to service external connections
with these capabilities turned off.  I would hide other connections using
the methods to hide apps and folders in WI.  Management is unhappy with
this solution.

I've seen that this can be done with "Smart Access" but does this not imply
using the netscaler ssl vpn plugin?  I want to avoid using any additional
clients if at all possible.

Your wisdom and advice would be most appreciated.

Thank you