[THIN] Re: Dell almost does thin

  • From: Torben Claus <torben.claus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:57:15 +0100

mmh - they are offering this for the diskless ThinPC:
"Optional Microsoft® Windows®  XP Embedded from server or in optional
Flash memory module"
So with the OS in Flash - no Networkload needed...

Anyway
- WinXP "full" for ThinClients?
We don't need that - WYSE & WinCE & ICA
- no possibility for the user to crash the os
- everthing fine...