[THIN] Re: Dell Poweredge 2650

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 13:26:47 -0400

There are mainboard recalls on earlier model 1650's (they can catch on
fire!).  I'm getting 2 replaced tomorrow preventatively.  One guy I know
had a 1650 fry.  It had no production data on it.  The only upside was
he got a 1750 to replace it.  Makes me wants to just put mine aside and
let them fry :/

If anyone wants to check, call 877-234-2845 and ask them to run your
Dell Account #.=20