[THIN] Re: Dell Poweredge 2650

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:57:02 -0400

Depending on your RAID card, 1650's and 2650 have had a couple mandatory
RAID Firmware and Driver upgrades.  I'm pretty sure it pertains to the
default PERC3/Di and PERC4/Di's only.  I'd upgrade to the 2.7 version if
you are not on those yet. (2.8 is brand new and not tried and true yet,
2.7 has been out for almost 2 years).=20

In addition, check that Adaptec C/IO is NOT installed.  If it is, remove
it.  It installed with OpenManage by default but it interferes with
ArrayManager (stupid, I know).

Just something to check.