[THIN] Re: Dell Power Edge 2650 Server and Metaframe 1.8 Clock

  • From: Jeff Durbin <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 12:35:36 +1200

At a DOS prompt, run

net time /querysntp

  That will show you if the machine is configured to use an external time
source. If this is unconfigured, then it should be getting it's time from a
DC.
  And, yeah, at 5 minutes time difference between DC's, you stop getting AD
replication (with an ACCESS DENIED error) because the Kerberos tickets are
expired. Learned that the hard way.

JD

than buying more servers.