[THIN] Re: Dell Blades and Seperate Zones

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:29:45 -0500

You can only have a limited # of zones and if you aren't doing anything like
zone preference and failover or hitting the high mark of 256 servers per
zone, it's overkill.  If you are that worried about network traffic, I would
look more towards what is going on from that perspective and troubleshooting
that than making zones.

Jeff Pitsch