[THIN] Deleting registry key

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 07:40:38 -0700

Hi All,

I have a user who for some reason, Citrix/W2K tries to apply a profile
called TEMP. domain (replace domain with the actual domain name).  I go
into the registry and I don't see a key for her under the Profilelist.
However, one entry is corrupt.  I tried to delete it, but I can't.  What's
the best way to delete a corrupt registry entry when they system won't let
you delete the entry?

W2K SP3 XPe FR3

adam