[THIN] Re: Deleting Stuck profiles - ok not so easy

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:54:35 -0400

I've had profiles that got stuck in the registry, especially with users that
were going between WinNT and Win2K TS boxes.  We ended up having to
implement local policies for each server because of this.  It was a pain.
They would get so stuck that you had to reboot the server before you could
even take ownership and delete them.

-Paul