[THIN] Deleting Stuck profiles - easy...I hope

  • From: Mario Villarreal <MarioV@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:06:53 -0700

Hello
We have an issue with roaming profiles not logging off properly.  I KNOW I
KNOW...(check the archives)  But hear me out.
We have the registry set to delete all copies of roaming profiles, and under
most circumstances, they delete just fine. However, at times when a users
session is reset (after being idle for 4 hours) or the computer hangs, the
profiles will stick.  I downloaded the script that unlocks the registry for
those profiles.  I can them manually delete them by right clicking on My
Computer then going into the profiles tab.  My question is, is there a way
to automate the deletion of the profiles within x:\Documents and Settings ?
I obviously can't write a script to delete the contents because then the all
users directory would be deleted.
Any suggestions or links that might assist me?
Thanks in advance
Mario