[THIN] Re: Deleting Profiles on Logoff

  • From: "Jonathan Kadoo" <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:56:12 -0500

Thanks,  I already seemed to have that setting in place on my servers.
Here is my problem now though.  I created one w2k/m1.8 server and then
imaged it and placed the image on my 4 other servers.  Everything seems
to work fine expect that on the original server it deletes profiles as
it should and on the other servers it doesn't even though I have the
setting in place.  Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,

Jonathan