[THIN] Re: Deleting Files

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:45:14 -0500

Delete them from a share or you need to use CACLS first to get permission...
Do it in a batch..

Cacls C:\TEMP /E /P EveryOne:F
 echo y | Del c:\temp\*.* /S
rd c:\temp\ /s /q

Substitute C:\temp for the directory that you want to delete.
This will delete the directory and all subdirectories under it.
JK