[THIN] Re: Delete Profile - Local vs. Domain Policy

  • From: "Philip Walley" <philip.walley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 08:44:59 -0500

I'm sorry about that. I could have sworn that I had seen it in there
before. =20

=20
Philip Walley=20
Sr. Network Engineer=20
Consultrix Technologies=20
Memphis, TN.
=20
Consultrix Help Desk: (601) 956-8909
Memphis Office: (901) 383-1300=20
Memphis Fax: (901) 383-1375
=20

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jennifer Hooper Posted At: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 3:18 PM
Posted To: The thin mailing list
Conversation: [THIN] Delete Profile - Local vs. Domain Policy
Subject: [THIN] Delete Profile - Local vs. Domain Policy

Hi guys -=3D20

        I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but is there a way to
delete profiles after a user logs off using a local policy or *.adm?  I
do not want to set it up for the domain policy, as this is only one
server we are having the problem with.  So I'm just trying to find a
quick and easy way to accomplish this.  Worst case, I can always write a
batch file.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer Hooper
Peregrine Systems, Inc.
Sr. Network Engineer
mailto:jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This Week's Sponsor - Tarantella Secure Global Desktop Tarantella Secure
Global Desktop Terminal Server Edition Free Terminal Service Edition
software with 2 years maintenance.
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba
use the below link: