[THIN] Re: Delete Profile - Local vs. Domain Policy

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:52:49 -0700

Doesn't look like it's in the local security policy at all, only in the
Global policy.  We only use one policy here, and we can't set it to delete
profiles :).  It's in the Computer Configuration from the Group Policy.

Thanks anyways,

Jennifer

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jennifer Hooper Posted At: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 3:18 PM Posted To: The
thin mailing list
Conversation: [THIN] Delete Profile - Local vs. Domain Policy
Subject: [THIN] Delete Profile - Local vs. Domain Policy

Hi guys -=20

        I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but is there a way to
delete profiles after a user logs off using a local policy or *.adm?  I do
not want to set it up for the domain policy, as this is only one server we
are having the problem with.  So I'm just trying to find a quick and easy
way to accomplish this.  Worst case, I can always write a batch file.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer Hooper
Peregrine Systems, Inc.
Sr. Network Engineer
mailto:jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This Week's Sponsor - Tarantella Secure Global Desktop Tarantella Secure
Global Desktop Terminal Server Edition Free Terminal Service Edition
software with 2 years maintenance.
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba
the below link: